- The Direct Sales Agent is responsible for the marketing, sales and growth of all of our brands, products, services, platforms and solutions.
- As a DSA/RDSA, you will market and sell our packaged solutions remotely while extracting value through the provision of training services.
You will work within the business development team to:
- Ensure ongoing marketing and awareness of our solutions to potential customers using a combination of traditional and new media strategies, techniques and activities.
- Ensure the continued sale, distribution, supply and adoption of our solutions in their respective market(s) to achieve revenue targets.
- Engage in strategic business development activities, including but not limited to idea curation and submission of tailored proposals
- Overall, the DSA/RDSA has a deep understanding of our solution mix and is actively looking for ways to up-sell, up-sell and cross-sell.
Tasks / Functions
- Meet weekly, monthly and yearly sales quotas.
- Create pitches and presentations, and attend meetings.
- Determine customer’s business needs, gather and refine specifications and requirements.
- Provide first-hand customer service and support.
- Plan and execute marketing and outreach activities to generate leads.
- Generate sales, upsells and cross-sells of products to potential, new and existing customers in the surrounding area.
- Prepare, review and verify the training program, as well as facilitate training.
- Manage multiple platforms and data, including but not limited to platform users, products, orders, and accounts.
- Implement digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to SMM, SEO, PPC campaigns, lead generation campaigns, email marketing campaigns, among others, and oversee management social media accounts, blogs and knowledge bases.
- Any other task that may be required.
- Leads: 25 qualified (weekly)
- Meetings/Appointments: Minimum of 5 (weekly)
- Customers: 10 (per month)
- Turnover: ₦2,000,000 (monthly)
- Business development:
- Proposals: Minimum of 25 (weekly)
- Experience working in roles related to marketing, sales or business development.
- Versatile IT and technology experience with a variety of IT systems, IT tools, software and solutions.
- Understanding of sales strategies, market trends, target market, techniques, etc.
- Experience in meeting sales targets, negotiation and assertive skills in customer relations.
- Deep technical knowledge of how technology can be used to improve business operations.
- Aggressive persuasion, resilience and closing skills.
- Strong presentation, organization, prioritization, time and task management skills.
- Experience delivering training and events (live and virtual).
- Ability to train others to use technology effectively.
- Work well under pressure and with little or no supervision while achieving goals.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 1 year in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary leadership skills.
- Very analytical.
- Tech-focused and entrepreneur at heart.
- Computer skills (advanced).
- Very organized
- Pleasant personality
- team player
- Innovative and Creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills.
- Contract of at least 18 months.
- Subject to a 3 month probationary evaluation on the minimum wage position.
- 3 months notice before resignation or termination.
- Reimbursement of 3 months salary in violation of 1,2,3 above.
- Compulsory participation in the initiation, scheduled quarterly training and annual retreat of the organization.
- Learning at your own pace to use work and productivity tools during the trial period.
- Residence should be no more than 5 miles from commercial areas.
- Access to a smartphone and an internet connection.
- Availability and reachability by phone and/or email.
- Provide visit reports based on their KPI as KPIs and performance reports will be critically reviewed and they are mandatory.
- Provision of a police report or background check.
- Provision of a signed guarantor or reference from previous place of employment.
- Medical report for frequent sick leave beyond approved limits.
- Comply with all organization policies, including but not limited to the Employee Policy, Information Protection Policy, and ATIT.
N5,000 – N25,000 monthly
- Mental Health Focused Employee Assistance Program (in partnership with Family Worship Centre, Abuja).
- Financial well-being
- Remuneration for work done successfully
- Bonus subject to management approval:
- 0.1% to 10% performance bonus on successfully executed client projects.
- 5% – 20% commission on new customers acquired through the position holder’s share capital.
- Individual financial coaching
- Flexibility and leave
- Paid leave after probation, including vacation, bereavement leave, jury days, sick leave, parental leave, disability, and approved holidays.
- Possibilities of remote work.
- Innovative Extras subject to management approval
- Access to top-notch work and productivity tools like business email and CRM.
- Recognition and rewards.
- Celebration of special days and events subject to management approval.
- Company-sponsored travel and travel.
- Reimbursement of justified expenses related to the business with supporting documents.
- Career advice.