Global Reliance Group Inc (RELI) shares today closed 24.2% lower than yesterday’s end. The stock is currently up 38.2% year-to-date, 52.9% in the past 12 months and 52.9% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
- The shares traded as high as $ 10.49 and up to $ 6.01 this week.
- Shares closed 35.7% below its 52 week high and 268.9% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 7.3% below the 10-day average and 66.9% above the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is below the S&P 500 index today, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is lower than the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beating it on a one-year basis and lagging behind on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock market performance beats its peer average of 408,677.6%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of 869.5%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.